Friday, May 2, 2008

Welcome home baby...

It was a long day running calls for my company and I finally made it back home. As I walked through the door DeAnne and Lindsey both gave me a deep loving kiss. Sitting down at my computer desk I prepared my paperwork and called my company to close out my calls for the day. Lindsey came over as I was speaking to the representative and started licking down the back of my neck making my cock harden immediately and causing me to stammer on the numbers I was giving to the rep. I closed the rest of the calls as fast as I could...Lindsey was busy leaning over the couch kissing DeAnne. I started to nibble her neck and grope her breasts...she leaned further over the couch, I understood what she wanted. As I worked down her jeans and panties James came over to the couch where DeAnne was waiting, she unbuttoned his jeans and took his cock into her mouth. I licked my fingers and rubbed them over Lindsey's now moist pussy, I eased my fingers in and slowly worked them in and out causing lovely moans to escape her mouth mixed with the moaning and slirping sounds coming from DeAnne's mouth wrapped around James' cock.

I freed my cock from my pants and rubbed some spit onto the head and placed it as the entrance of Lindsey's pussy. I started to push being careful to make sure that my prince albert wasn't at an awkward angle...god her pussy was so warm and wet. I repositioned my legs and started to pump her sweet pussy with my cock. This made DeAnne more excited and she started to work James' cock more feverishly. Grabbing Lindseys hair I increased my pace between her legs working her into a leg shaking orgasm...DeAnne popped James' cock from her mouth and said, "why don't you get your shower baby and we'll finish this in the bedrom"...so I hesitantly pulled out of Lindsey's soaking pussy and headed to the shower.

When I came back DeAnne was still on the couch in nothing but her panties, Lindsey was fingering her pussy and licking biting her nipples, when the saw I was done DeAnne got up and we went into the bedroom while James was finishing some dishes. At the edge of the bed I pulled her panties down the pushed her onto her hands and knees onto the bed. Still standing pushed into her waiting pussy.."Oh GOD" she said as I pushed in to the hilt. I took long slow strides opening her up and grinding my pierced scrotal ladder against her clit. It wasn't long when Lindsey and James came into the bedroom and I let him take over while I went back to Lindsey. We got into the 69 position so she could suck my cock and I could work her pussy with my tongue. James switched DeAnne to her back and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and started to fuck her with wild abandon. I pulled myself out of Lindsey's warm mouth and did the same. One of her favorite things for me to to do it is to put my arms under her legs and grip the bed sheets and use my arms to push her back and then forward at the same time I thrust with my hips ensuring a fast deep fuck. Lindsey is a real screamer when she cums, it starts out as soft moans that just get louder and louder and then she starts screaming a list of curse words mixed with screaming moans...her eyes roll back and she grabs my hair....DeAnne starts to cum and she's the exact opposite. She starts to moan load and then explodes in a silent scream, her mouth open, eyes shut tight.

"I want it in my ass but I need to rest...." Lindsey whispers into my ear..."Then get on your stomach and rest while I lick it" I tell her back. I helped her roll over and spread her creamer ass to expose her tight little bud. Lindsey's breathing is heavy as I run circles around around her hole with my tongue. "Hmmm, that looks like fun" says DeAnne to James, she hasn't had him in her ass yet, just me, and was anxious to know what his cock felt like in her ass. I started pushing my tongue into Lindsey's ass and I could hear those telltale moans from her. Sitting up I grabbed a bottle of lube and put some onto my fingers and started to work it into her ass and around my cock. I took my ring out and placed my cockhead at the entrance to her ass and slowly pushed...the head pops in "ooooohhhh" and slowly I slide it all the way in. I laid over her bringing my arms under hers locking her in place and started to increase my pace. DeAnne's now on her stomach with James easing his cock into her ass for the first time. "Oh my god..." DeAnne says through clinched teeth as he sank his cock to the hilt. Sweat is running down I and Lindsey's face "fuck my ass baby, cum deep in me" I started going faster and I could feel an orgasm start to sizzle in my balls and then it felt like a bomb went off, I sat up and pulled lindsey with me, she was moaning loudly and I slipped a hand around her neck and started to squeeze slightly, I was grunting through clenched teeth as I pumped stream after stream of cum into her ass...this really excited James and Lindsey and they both started to cum with earthshaking moans.

It was all we could do to lay there for a few mins and cool down before cleaning up. Hope you enjoyed this latest account..

-Mikey

2 comments:

fly said...

Most definitely did. Glad you're back!

s said...

Dear Mikey,

Thanks for visiting me and leaving such nice comments.

hot kisses from slut girl lydia